- I'm addicted to Egg Not Lattes.
- My favorite movie, I havent seen in years..and for the life of me cant remember the name. But they had a Thanksgiving version and a Christmas version and the girls name was Addie..I think it was set in the 30's?
- We go to Christmas Eve at my dad's cousins.
- We used to sometime celebrate Christmas 'Day' on the 26th. My dad was a firefighter and would have to work some years..so we'd do the traditional Christmas Eve thing and then 'santa' would come on the 26th..my parents always said it was a nice break for him. Although when we were super young..Santa would come early and we'd celebrate with Santa coming on the 24th.
- I have not put up a tree in 3 years.
- I'm allergic to all things Christmas Tree (the real live kind..whether, pine, fir or cedar) and sneeze uncontrollably, unless I'm hopped up on allergy meds.
- My little tree has a blue/white/silver theme to it.
- My mom has a whole storage box of ornaments I hope to put on my 'big tree' some year, of ornaments, I've rec'd since I was a baby. She has them tagged with the year and who gave it to me. On a TINY jewelry tag.
- One of my fondest memories is the Holiday Party my grandparents used to have. I was never old enough to attend as a 'guest' but super young, my parents would bring us and we'd say hello in our jammies and then go upstairs to my aunts room to sleep. As we were older (jr high/early high school) we'd serve hors d'ouevres. My uncle picked up the tradition this year.
- My dad will either make Egg's St. Anne (his own concoction I'm sure) or some sort of dish with Hollandaise (either Egg's Benedict or Turkey Hash) for breakfast Christmas morning.
- Santa fills our stockings and puts gifts under the tree!
- I still believe!!
Monday, December 24, 2007
Here are the rules:1. List 12 random things about yourself that have to do with Christmas2. Please refer to it as a 'hoopla' and not the dreaded 'm'-word3. You have to specifically tag people when you're done. None of this "if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged" stuff is allowed...then nobody ends up actually doing it. The number of people who you tag is really up to you -- but the more, the merrier to get this 'hoopla' circulating through the blogosphere.4. Please try and do it as quickly as possible. The Christmas season will be over before we know it and I'd like to get as many people involved as possible.I was tagged by Rachel to list the 12 random things about myself that have to do with Christmas.