Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I am such a bad blogger. I cant tell you how many times in the last few weeks, I've thought of something that's bloggable. But there has just been NO time. Between work...work..and helping Di with the kids..it's just been crazy. I think most of them were 'kiddable' moments. So to catch up for the last month..after my trip home from St. Louis came back into the throes of close week. Met up with my stalker (read: ex creepy boyfriend, who has decided to see where i take the bus/train), thank god my boss is on vacation and I have her parking spot for a month! And have helped to become a mom of a 2 and 4 year old. Tiring..but fun. They're at such cute ages. Everything Thomas! and tantrums and the total 2's...and kisses and hugs..and 'swim partners'.

Thank goodness for the swimming pool during the heatwave. Between keeping them cool..it kept them going..and tired at night! Me too!

Last night I signed up for Maddy Moo...i swear Shell, dont expect me to do much, it's just for a discount! The purses are just tooo dang cute, I see maybe one or two purse parties in my future. That's it! I dont have time to work my business let alone another! But I'll sure be styling. I can't wait for my purses to come!

No comments: