It’s cooold outside…inside trying to stay warm, and enjoying a lazy morning. It SNOWED outside last night..of course it was while I as sleeping and the ground was DRY this moring when I woke up and the son was out..but there’s a snow watch until 4 today…and some roads are icy still. Snow…in San Francisco…in MARCH..last March the entire month was like Summer..in fact it was our summer..nd this year it’s freezing! What the heck? So anyway…I was ‘pea-ing’ this morning, and came across a ‘local’ gal, and she challenged other ‘peas’ to put this on their blog..so here I am.
1. What is your full name now?Elizabeth Terry aka Betsey
2. What color pants are you wearing?black dance pants with white stripes (um, I think adidas would have a copyright issue on these)
3. What are you listening to right now?KRON Morning news waiting for Sally Socolich
4. What was the last thing you ate?tortilla last night
5. Do you wish on stars?Sometimes…first star, definiely shooting stars
6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?Cornflower blue
7. How is the weather right now?very cold, might rain/snow again soon8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?my Mom last night9. Do you like the person who tagged/sent this to you?very talented lady, hope to get to know her one day10. How old are you today?3611. Favorite drink?diet Coke12. Favorite sport?scrapbooking, Hey! My fingers moving should count for something,and the people (women) in this industry are more competitive and brutalthan a bunch of big rugby players.13. Hair color?auburn red, all natural baby..includingthose few wiry grays14. Siblings? 1 sister and 1 brother, I’m the oldest15. Favorite food?Italian & chocolate16. What was the last movie you watched?At the theatre it was DeRailed17. Favorite day of the year?Saturday, when I can sleep in, except today when the TV came on and I felt the need to get up to check to see if there was snow, and then just stayed up..but loafing around18. What was your favourite toy as a child?my barbie fashion plates thingy, spirograph, & just regular barbies19. Summer or winter?SUMMER. all the way!20. Hugs or kisses?Both!!!21. Chocolate or Vanilla?did you miss my favorite food…of course chocolate ;)22. Living arrangements?me and my bitchy roommate (ha ha)23. When was the last time you cried?Yesterday or the day before talking with Mom or Helen about Gary
24. What is under your bed?long storage box of clothes, old magazines, and dust bunnies25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?Deb & Di26. What did you do last night?cleaned the kitchen, and fell asleep watching tivo’d stuff27. Favorite smell?totally opposite smells – the Guittard Chocolate Factory ‘brewing’ and Gymsuds (just that fresh clean baby smell)28. Favorite TV show?I have to pick one? ..by night… Desperate Housewives, Gray’s Anatomy, NCIS, the Unit (yes there’s only been one, but looks good), Nip/Tuck or Rescue Me, Alias, Lost, ER, Las Vegas, Ghost Whisperer, Num3rs..and this season I totally got sucked into The Batchelor Paris.29. Happy In life?for the most part
30. What are you afraid of?That something horrible may happen to my family.31. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn?buttered and salted ..but that’s a rare occasion, so it’s usually Plain with yellow mustard (take piece dip in mustard) or FF Kettle Korn
32. Favorite car?I love my passat33. Favorite Flower?Tulips..and Gerber Daisies…but have a fondness for primas
34. Number of keys on your key ring?6
35. How many years at your current job?job? Almost 4 years..company I started 10 years ago this month (march),
36. Favorite day of the week?any day I don't have to wake up early37. What did you do on your last birthday?went to dinner with Deb & Di at Sapporre Italiano and then saw DeRailed (Friday day of), Saturday dinner with P, and then Sunday dinner with grandparents and my aunt at my aunts (yummy dinner)
38. How many cities have you lived in?technically 1 – Burlingame, but have housesat for long periods of time in San Francisco, Pacifica, San Mateo
39. Do you make friends easily?Yes, why? What have you heard?