I promptly went through and answered each question. BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO. It's undeniable. You can't resist the urge, no matter how cool you are.
So don't resist. Copy and paste the questions below and replace with your ONE WORD only answers in the comments section of the post. This is an especially difficult challenge for me who can never use one adjective at a time, can't possibly use less than three examples in a sentence and likes to overstate things just a little bit. OK. FINE. A LOT. Deal with it.
Plus, it's always cool to see what other people come up with. And besides, this friendship of ours? It's getting to be a bit too one-sided for me. I'm like that annoying bad friend who talks, talks, talks and can't shut up and you never get a word in edge-wise. SO LOOK. THIS IS ME SHUTTING UP.
*Remember - just one word answers. It's harder than you think.
1. Where is your cell phone?table
2. Your significant other? bubalicious
3. Your hair? matted
4. Your mother? nurse
5. Your father? away
6. Your favorite thing? STARBUCKS!
7. Your dream last night? norco
8. Your favorite drink? cosmo
9. Your dream/goal? contentment
10. The room you're in? den
11. Your hobby? scrapbooking
12. Your fear? everything
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? alive
14. Where were you last night? couch
15. What you're not? mobile
16. Muffins? carrot
17. One of your wish list items? health
18. Where you grew up? here
19. The last thing you did? email
20. What are you wearing? boot
21. Your TV? news
22. Your pets? none
23. Your computer? consuming
24. Your life? chaotic
25. Your mood? anxious
26. Missing someone? yes
27. Your car? parked
28. Something you're not wearing? bra
29. Your summer? gimpy
30. Like someone? yeah
31. Favorite color? blue
32. When is the last time you laughed? earlier
33. Last time you cried? monday