Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'm a Winner!!

Since the beginning of January, the Company has been sponsoring a 'walk fit' program. They issued pedometers to those that wanted to participate and every week we record our steps. Even though Pierre and I walk almost every night...and sometimes even twice a night (before and after dinner), I just dont come close in my steps to the number of steps other winners have walked (guess I should take the stairs more!). Anyway...it's now Week 16 or so in the program...the number of participants have dropped off..and I won this week...the sad thing is..I didnt win for highest # of steps... I just won for having reported and getting pulled from a random drawing...either way...I'll take the win..and the $50 gift card from Sports Basement!!

Now to kick some coworker beehive in Bowling this afternoon!!! I wish! But it should be fun!!

1 comment:

RealRach said...

You are a winner! I could have told you that!