Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm a slacker..but it's partly bloggers fault. I haven tposted forever..so much for my New Year's resolution. I probably would have posted more if i had KNOWN that i had comments to moderate (sorry i have all comments moderated (have to approve before they're posted) to thwart spammers...sure enough i had two spam comments...WTH people...dont use a blog comment to promote your business that's just RUDE and no matter how cool your business..I'm not going to shop purely because you spammed me)...ok...breathe..back to regularly scheduled programming....so anyway..i'm a slacker. I most likely would have posted more if i had known i had comments (because...while here anyway..why not post). My 2nd excuse was the expo..I was behind in making up new display samples so any moment at home was spent scrapping to that extent (pictures to be posted soon on website). My 3rd excuse is partly an oxymoron to my 'blogging resolution' which is my resolution to spend less time on the computer. Happy to report that resolution is going along just fine..I'm not sure what exactly i'm doing instead...but I'm not online as much at all during the evening or weekends.

Anyhow..signing off ..CPT (CarPoolTim...as opposed to Brother Tim) will be bugging me that it's time to leave any moment...and I really must leave on time tonight i have a Lobster Fest meeting tonight....reservations are already starting to come in..we have wine and beer donated...people are even ordering TShirts thru our Cafe Press Store...it's all slowly coming together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAYYY she's alive !!!! *LOL*