Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Do you PodCast?

Podcasts..they're new to me..i know there not new..my favorite morning group (Sarah & Vinnie) have had their secret show podcast for years..and I've always meant to listen..but i didn't get how to get them..not sure if my original iPod touch had the ability..myriad of reasons why i didn't listen..but wow..I'm addicted. It's what i listen to for a good 4 hours of the day at work.  I've laughed with Alec Baldwin, salivated with Tyler Florence..laughed and cried with Pat Monahan.

The thing i like the most...every one I've listened to, I've learned something new..whether it's as a new fan of a guest, a new restaurant or way of cooking, or a new appreciation for a band or athlete that I was already a fan of.

If you haven't listened to one..check it out...find someone you might want to listen to...and just check them out!

No comments: