Sunday, January 06, 2008

Slacker Scrappers




Happy New Year....I've tried to post 3 times...but I've had some serious blogger/IE issues, and each time my post got eaten...bottom line...went to Park City and Salt Lake City over New Years..had a great time tooling around Park City...made it to TLC and AMM whie Pierre was in meetings..and had a supercalafragilisticexpealidocious catch up lunch with my dear friend, Susan Russell. Had camera in purse...no picture!! What the heck!?? Too much chatting I suppose.




Pierre will have to make many more trips out there (he's one of the project manager's for his firm project for the new Hospital in Riverton,so hope to post a picture for sure next time.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog! SLC this time of year? Sounds fun but COLD!

Jan said...

I'm jealous you got to see Susan! : ) How is she doing?