Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tuesday Pea Challenge

Valentines day is right around the corner. What are you gonna be doing for your valentine this year??? blog about it.. or what do you hope to get from your valentine??? anything?

My Valentine and I will either go out to dinner or have a special dinner at home. It's actually a crazy time for me at work, and he's in the midst of a major project as well, so just getting out of work at a decent hour will be an accomplishment.

Other than exchanging cards, we dont really exchange valentines gifts. Once Tulip season hits, he usually buys me a bunch a week, so i dont mind if i dont get any for Valentines (and having worked for a florist, i know how expensive Flowers are at this time of year!)

I do exchange gifties for/with my parents, sister, godsons and grandparents, and have already started picking up little treats!!

2 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

Great post! DH and I pretty much do the same thing.

Anonymous said...

wow - your resolution to blog more is paying off! Well done!