Thursday, December 28, 2006
1.) Where did you ring in 2006?
Millbrae at my good friends house...staying dry!!
2.) What was your status on Valentine's Day?
in a weird place with Pierre
3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
4.) How did you earn your keep?
5.) Did you ever have to go to the hospital?
Had some doctors visits,
6.) Have you ever encountered the police?
not this year
7.) Where did you go on vacation?
St. Louis (twice) & Yosemite
8.) What did you purchase that was over $500?
a new computer
9.) Did you know anybody who got married?
10.) Did you know anybody who passed away?
some family members.
11.) Have you ran into anybody you graduated high school with?
All the time
12.) Did you move anywhere?
13.) What sporting events did you go to?
Baseball games (Welcome back "Kliner")
14.) What concerts did you go to?
Kenny Chesney (along with Carrie Underwood & Dierks Bentley)
15.) Are you registered to vote?
16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7?
17.) Where do you live now?
the Bay Area (california)
18.) Describe your birthday.
turned 37..celebrated with family and friends for over a week!
19.) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?
drive to San Diego by myself
20.) What is one thing you regretted this year?not too many regrets this year
21.) What's something you learned about yourself?
I'm a lot tougher then I gave myself credit for
22.) Any new additions to your family?
Yes! My new nephew
23.) What was your best month?
I had a few April/May/JUNE/December
24.) What from pop culture will you remember 2006 by?
I'll quote Caroline..."Tom Cruise needs a straight jacket and I'm sorry but Scientology is a cult "
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Direct sales consultants looking for a new scrapbook organization will finda tantalizing proposition this month in TLC's "Home for the Holidays"promotion. Anyone wishing to join TLC may transfer and enjoy full benefits,including eligibility for Fast Track Plus, at Advisor* Rank.As always, TLC is all about choices and a wealth of opportunity.Transferring Consultants can readily take advantage of all TLC has to offer:* Exceptional Compensation* Bonuses and Allowances* Substantial Discounts and Sales* Reasonable Minimums* Dynamic Product Design* Combined Papercraft and Digital Alternatives*Faxed or emailed documentation to verify active participation. Purchase of a TLC Business Builder Kit required. Consultant gets 3-month period to advance to Director Rank for Fast Track Bonuses.
Addtionally our business builder kits (both papercraft & digital) have been enhanced with extra goodies to Welcome you to TLC! Please note the beefier options are available to ANYBODY..however if you are transferring from other craft related company, and wish to promote at the leve you are transferring from..you must get the Business Builder Kit.
I'm happy to email you copies of all the regular Great Reasons to Join TLC as well as what's included in the starter kits, just send me a message..and i'll email away! Remember...TLC does not have a NON Compete clause at any level in the organization.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and about my sign on bonuses.
Top Line Creations Advisor#402758 - www.ilovetoscrap.com
Friday, December 01, 2006
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog...love the egg nog season..my scale does not..
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Unwrapped
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White...only white!!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Sometimes
5. When do you put your decorations up? whenever I get a chance
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Squash Supreme
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Baking Cookies
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? 4th Grade...religion class...killed Santa, the Easter Bunny & the Tooth Fairy in one fell swoop. My mom BEGGED me not to tell my brother & sister.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? not typically..when we were little if my dad had to work Christmas Day (firefighter) and if they 'got it together' we would do christmas before bed and after my cousins..otherwise we'd wait until the 26th!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? it's kind of 'themed' Balls first..then the balance of ornaments..then the 'angel'
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it when i'm in tahoe..otherwise it's an extremely rare occurance and usually causes havoc
12. Can you ice skate? Barely..bad ankles
13. Do you remember your favorite gift when you were a kid? Not really
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family...So very important!!!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Cuicidati
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Baking Cookies, Caroling, Christmas Eve Family Get Together
17. What tops your tree? Angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? The Christmas Song
20. Candy Canes! To Decorate with!
21. Christmas Tree real or fake? I love real ones, but allergic so artificial tree..and then either a wreath or garland outside my door, to at least have a little bit of the smell
You've been tagged...